Here are the questions asked:
- How are you involved with Digital Asset Management?
- In May 2012, the ISO released a new standard regarding a Digital Object Identifier system. Can you tell us more about this new standard you helped develop?
- Now, DAM systems (among many other Enterprise Content Management solutions) often use various kinds of Digital Object Identifiers (DOI) or Unique Identifiers (UID). How is this standard applicable across organizations and vendors currently using DOI or UID for a variety digital media?
- What advise would you like to share with DAM Professionals and people aspiring to become DAM Professionals?
- Digital Object Identifier (DOI) Now an ISO Standard (iso.org)
- Where can I find metadata standards? (anotherdamblog.com)