Digital Asset Management can organize all audio, video, text, graphic, and photo assets, so we can search, find, use, reuse and repurpose these assets for the needs of the organization. The use of the DAM can expand across multiple departments since everyone needs to manage digital assets efficiently and consistently.
Another DAM Podcast
Henrik de Gyor
Henrik de Gyor consults in the field of Digital Asset Management (DAM) for a variety of companies.
He has managed the daily operations of Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions within companies for over a decade.
Henrik has previously worked in the following fields:
- Humanitarian Aid
- Information Technology
Consulting can include:
- Advising on Digital Asset Management (DAM) to help meet your goals at any business stage.
- Assistance when selecting, testing, implementing and improving your DAM.
- Assessments, gap analysis, maturity models, and next steps for your Digital Asset Management strategy.
- Assisting with Rights Management and IP licensing.
- Effective creating, deduplicating, managing, and/or migrating digital assets with metadata.
- Getting metadata standards, metadata management, and metadata applied to all digital assets.
- Finding experienced DAM staff or contractors, for interim projects, temp to perm or full-time.
- Adding Digital Asset Management into your Digital Transformation from strategy to operational reality.
- Applying governance to your DAM that works without being a bottleneck.
- Improving process efficiency and increasing user adoption.
- Integrating DAM with other systems.
- Publications to better understand the topics at hand.
- Virtual workshops to bring awareness and education about any aspects of Digital Asset Management you need for your business.
- Understanding how Synthetic Media can work for you and your DAM system for maximum scalability.