On November 4, NYC DAM Meetup organized a panel discussion on Digital Asset Management and Rights Management with the following panelists:
- Andrew Rowat, Co-Founder & CEO, Haystack
- Lynn Eskenazi, Founder, Global Photo Solutions LLC
- Ray Segal, Producer, Ducat Media
- Dayna Bealy, Rights Clearance (non-Collection), New York Historical Society
- This panel discussion was moderated by Julie C. Maher and Alice Merchant.
In case you missed this NYC DAM Meetup in person or want to review this passionate discussion again, below is the unedited audio recording of this panel discussion (Duration: 74 minutes)
There may be follow-up discussions on this topic. What are your thoughts on this?
Listen to Another DAM Podcast on Apple Podcasts, AudioBoom, CastBox, Google Podcasts, RadioPublic, RSS, Spotify or TuneIn
Need Digital Asset Management advice and assistance?
Another DAM Consultancy can help. Schedule a call today
February 7, 2017 at 9:00 AM
If you are interested in hearing more about Rights Management, take a look at Rights.tech